Express Talk Business VoIP for Mac 4.04 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Express Talk is software that works like a telephone to let you make calls on your Mac OS X. With Express Talk you can call anyone on the internet who has installed Express Talk (or any other SIP voip softphone). Calls are free. You can also call ordinary telephone numbers anywhere in the world if you sign up to a gateway service. It uses the SIP protocol and is compatible with most major VoIP SIP service providers.
Express Talk is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to
setup the software and start making phone calls. Express Talk is also now available for Pocket PC, so now you can take your VoIP numbers with you wherever you go. Great for people who work outside the office. Express Talk is free.
* Lets you make internet phone calls free direct PC to PC, or PC to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider.
* Configure up to 6 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
* Supports caller ID display and logging.
* Includes a phone book with quick dial.
* Integrates with Microsoft Address Book.
* Supports call transfer.
* Lets you record phone calls to wav.
* Allows up to 6 people to join one call using the Call Conferencing feature.
* Allows for quicker and easier communication using the Push To Talk intercom.
* Includes Do Not Disturb button.
Windows and Pocket PC editions available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, microphone, internet connection
Choose your download: